100 gm butter
1 cup Maida
4 spoons mixed fruit jam
1. Mix the butter into the maida till it becomes like biscuit crumbs. Add little cold water and make into firm dough. Keep in fridge for 10 min.
2. Roll out dough into ¼ inch thickness and cut out into circles. Place in baking dish and bake for 2 min in microwave on high or 100.
3. Take out half cooked tarts, and add jam into them. Add thin strips of dough on top to make the cross. Return to bake for another minute till done.
100 gm butter
1 ½ cup Maida
1 cup sugar
1 tspn Baking Powder
1 tspn Vanilla essence
1. In a bowl beat sugar, butter and eggs together. Add the vanilla essence.
2. Sieve maida and baking powder together. Now add to above mixture and fold well.
3. Pour the mixture into baking dish and place in microwave for 4 minutes on high or 100. Let it stand for ten minutes after baking is done inside the microwave.
1 cup milk
2 spoons butter
1 spoon maida
1 cup grated cheese
Salt, pepper &mustard powder to taste
1. Melt butter in dish in microwave. Add maida and milk. Now cook again for one minute.
2. Add the grated cheese and let it melt. Add salt, pepper, and mustard powder and cook till sauce thickens for a minute or so.
3. Now add eggs and beat them. Let the mixture rise as it bakes for two minutes.
Vegetarian Sheppard’s Pie
300 gm Paneer
1 cup boiled black Masoor (sabut)
1 spoon Ginger garlic paste
1 spoon soy sauce
¼ cup chopped carrots, capsicum
Salt, pepper, red chilpowder to taste
1. Crumble paneer, and add masoor to it. Add all other seasoning and vegetables and mash up together.
2. Now line the baking dish with this base for the Pie and prepare the potato topping.
4 boiled potatoes
½ cup milk
1 spoon lemon juice
2 spoons cream or butter
1 spoon finely chopped coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
3. Mash the potatoes and add all the other ingredients and check for salt and pepper.
4. Now top the base with this mixture and sprinkle some butter on top before you put it in the microwave to bake for 4 minutes.