2 ½ cups Sugar
½ cup milk
4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
½ tsp Vanilla Essence
Mixed Chopped Nuts (optional)
1. In a heavy bottomed pan mix sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder on a low flame.
2. Stir continuously till boiling and thickens.
3. Add nuts and vanilla essence.
4. Take off flame and beat till all bubbles are popped.
5. Turn out on a buttered dish and cool.
6. Cut into desired shape (Diamonds are good) before it hardens completely.
Can be served at anytime as a sweet nibble. You will notice that the first three ingredients arrive in the ration and may be used easily.
Have fun cooking up a storm.