- Blanch it, and saute it lightly with garlic, oregano, and cajun spice in unsalted butter....sprinkle with parmessan cheese
- Blend eggs, pepper, milk and broccoli - drink the health drink that results
- A few strips of crispy lean bacon and some smoked chicken could really enhance the flavour of the broccoli
- Use Broccoli instead of cauliflower - in all recipes using cauliflower! My favorite - stuffed paranthas with broccoli, ginger, garlic, cilantro and masalas.
- Sautée the broccoli with garlic and olive oil- add to penne
- Add red pepper flakes and little butter along with the garlic and olive oil and add to maccaroni
- Cheese & Broccoli, match made in heaven..almost !
- Macaroni in white sauce flavored with spring onions, with a side of broccoli (with garlic and cheese) and sausages.
- Broccoli pakodas, use cornflour and maida batter add pepper and salt to taste
- Steam and add crumbs of fried bacon to it. Add salt pepper to taste
- Mix of cauliflower and broccoli florets in normal cauliflower veg also tastes good
Thanks Reena for inspiring this post :)