If you enjoy serving canapes at your parties you may like to consider making these healthy edible spoons made out of atta and sooji. You can use them to serve chat, paneer bhurji, or even chicken kheema. My son enjoys eating them just the way they are. Here's how you can make these
1and half cup Atta (wheat flour)
Half cup Sooji
2 tablespoons oil /ghee
Salt to taste (I used 1 teaspoon)
Little water to bind dough
Oil to deep fry
1. Knead all the ingredients together into a stiff but pliable dough.
2. Roll it out and use a fork to poke holes in it.
3. Cut with a knife into pieces large enough to cover the bowl of the spoon and a bit of the stem.
4. Press the dough down on the back of the spoon. Then cut away any extra dough on the sides using your knife.
5.Now shape the dough spoon with a little curve in the bowl and deep fry it in oil.
6. Repeat the process with the entire dough. You will have to gather up the ends and roll them into a ball again.
Snack on them with whatever filling you like.