1 cup cream
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup maida
1/2 cup atta
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Beat cream and sugar together with hand blender till thick.
2. Add eggs and beat some more till smooth.
3. Sieve maida, atta, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
4. Add to the eggs and cream mixture. Fold using spoon.
5. Set out your cupcake shells and fill them up almost to the top. (if you don't want the mushroom shape just fill them in half way)
6. Put into the microwave with a couple of inches to spare between them.
7. On high power bake for 3 minutes. Let them stand for another 10 minutes.
8. Ready to eat!
This is a simple recipe and barely takes half an hour from start to finish. I didn't ice these cup cakes as they were already a gooey chocolate flavour.