It all began early on Valentine's Day when my cousin posted a video of a Chocolate and Raspberry Zebra Striped Cake on our WhatsApp Group. The technique was simple and I was itching to try it out. Good thing I was already planning on baking a cake that morning. Of course since I did not have any Raspberry Jam I decided to modify the recipe somewhat. Here's what I cam up with.
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Castor Sugar
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Oil
1 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Powder
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1/2 Cup White Chocolate Shavings
2 Cups Heavy Cream
1 and 1/2 cup Chocochips
1. Sift together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
2. Whisk the eggs and add the oil to them.
3. Mix well and add the milk and vanilla powder.
4. Add the flour mix to the liquid and stir well till all lumps are gone.
5. Split the batter in two halves. Add cocoa to one half and white chocolate shavings to the other.
6. Now spoon in alternate scoops of the batter into the baking dish.